Monday, May 31, 2010

How do you roll?

Well hello hello, I'm back!

Okay, so, my Internet has been rocky since I have been back to Austin (yesterday) so once again, another horrible blogging week. New York was amazing, so perhaps I'll be updating with some vaca recap photos. I am excited about revisiting sometime in the near future.


I have even better news though!
Maki "How Do You Roll?" Sushi is finally opening tomorrow - June 1. I have been awaiting this day for a while, calling the Domain location and asking more than twice haha. Who wouldn't want to check this out.

It works a little something like this:
1. You get to pick a wrap - the traditional seaweed or a newer soy kind.
2. You pick the meat (or nonmeat) you want - salmon, crabstick, tuna, you name it.
3. You get two veggies, or more for additional cost - carrot, tofu, avocado, etc.
4. You can add a sauce on top - including my favorite eel sauce
5. A number of sides - miso, edamame, etc.
Enjoy!

Read about my previous experience there!

Let's go!!!

No comments: