Thursday, September 10, 2009

Announcement


Photo of myself by E. Epling

So, I've had this blog for about a year and a half now, and my 500th post is slowly creeping up. On top of this, the recent attention from publications like Rare Magazine, Austin-American Statesman and The Daily Texan has made my little blog even more popular. What does this all mean? Starting today, I am going to be making over the Web site -- aesthetically and content-wise. Well, I would probably want to make it over visually either way, but this kind of attention gives me more of an incentive to do so. Also, I will admit to being lazy. I guess for lack of pay, becoming more busy, and lack of internet has caused my posting to decline in quality. Hopefully, I can turn that around soon, too -- more features, more interviews, more multimedia. You'll see. Keep yourself posted.

xo,
Td

No comments: