Monday, May 4, 2009

Passion Pit Remix

For your ears, Sydney Confirm, a DJ trio from Dallas of which my friend is a part of, made this remix for "Sleepyhead," a song I obviously love. I listened and I like it. Now, I shall repost it. Give it a listen.

Disqo Disco Blog

Also, for your eyes, here's Passion Pit's new (well, newer than old) music video for their single "The Reeling." I like how creative they always seem to be with their videos. Also, how they always seem to do visual effect to the vocalist's face. It's actually a little eerie.


I can't wait for their full-length album to come out, May 19. I think that's a CD I'd buy. I can't believe this band only formed in 2007.


1. Make Light
2. Little Secrets
3. Moth's Wings
4. The Reeling
5. Eyes as Candles
6. Swimming in the Flood
7. Folds in Your Hands
8. To Kingdom Come
9. Sleepyhead
10. Let Your Love Grow Tall
11. Seaweed Song

Goodnight.

No comments: