Sunday, April 5, 2009

Last Nite



I remembered how much I love that song last night.
Anyhow, I had no clue this was happening so soon: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band at the Erwin Center today.

I wish Second Sunday Sock Hop was tonight.
This is though:


as well as the
Grind Extreme Water Sports and Music Festival,
which I surprisingly went to last year -- for a certain performer, shhh. Anyway, it's at the thing they set up at MLK and Congress. It's this huge thing with like skateboard ramps and other things for people to do their 'extreme sports' as well as a stage, or a couple?, with various performers. Big and local. I don't think I'm into any of them this year at all, but find out yourself by going to their website.

And that's all I've got for you. Last night, E. 6th Street was so crowded, I couldn't find parking for more than 3-5 blocks each direction. Thus, not for me. Well, the Texas Relays weekend is officially over, I suppose so Austin will go back to being a driveable, parkable city finally. I hate cars that pull into highway intersections and make me miss an entire green light.

No comments: