Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Austin Style Watch


Now, I have been following AustinStyleWatch Rachel's blog for quite a while now, and I got the opportunity to see her speak at University Fashion Group @ UT. I've never even spotted her around town before, which is unfortunate, because she's really cool and down-to-earth.

Here is the blog she wrote about her visit back to UT, where she graduated as a multimedia journalism major. She even makes a mention of Austin is Burning! (and linked the site, me amo)

[Click on Image for Link to Blog]

Also, I am going to be writing an article soon on local Austin bloggers, and any others in other locations, who have turned their blog into a sort of business or have reaped benefits from the blogosphere - connections, opportunities, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

PS - Photo on the left is my friend Kristine who got tagged in Outfit Popcorn during the meeting.

1 comment:

Bigredbarbie said...

Yeah, I don't make it around town quite as much as I used to. My interest in live music has waned, but I'm getting some people to start shooting more photos at music venues. My most common haunts nowadays are:
Creekside
Rio Rita
Longbranch
Scoot Inn
Side Bar
Peacock Lounge

I'll be at the cave party on Thursday :) C U there?