Thursday, April 19, 2012

LAST SALE: BUYDEFINITION.COM


It's here. We all knew it was going to have to end eventually, and this weekend, that end is arriving.

So, I've had the privilege to work for buydefinition.com for the past two years, and it's been a pleasure. From starting out as a social media intern, to assistant manager, to manager, to hosting the pop up shops, it's been quite the growth experience for me. 

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about myself but the last sale I'll be hosting at Dog & Pony for the website. We're joining D&P on The Drag again to sell the rest of the designer merchandise to you guys at literally 1/10 or less of the value. I'm talking independent designers from all over the world like Stylestalker, T by Alexander Wang, Mara Hoffman, Grey Antics, Maurie and Eve, F-Troupe, Sam Edelman, Pamela Love and much more.



Details:
4/20 Friday - 4/21 Saturday, 12-8 PM
@ Dog & Pony, 2712 Guadlaupe St.
Parking in the front and back of the store in alley
DO NOT PARK IN NEIGHBORING LOTS, you'll get towed.

No comments: