Monday, April 12, 2010

Summer lovin'

Hey you all, I am making an effort to keep up, yet feel like I am not doing you all the justice you deserve. A lot has been going on lately! I feel the resurgence of summer weather, summer parties, summer mentality. Winter has tucked itself away with your wool sweaters, as has the hibernation that comes along with it. Everybody is out and about, looking for trouble. I am going take this opportunity to post some inspirational videos for Summer 2010.



Clockwise:
Aldo SS10 Campaign video, Oliver Peeples 2010 Campaign video,
Vanessa Bruno campaign video, Girls - "Lust For Life"

I am forseeing a summer of
maxi dresses,
wooden heels,
cut out details,
cut off shorts,
big straw hats,
wedges,
crop tops with high waists,
thick framed sunglasses,
low-back bathing suits
and vintage.

Pool & pizza parties, margaritas in the sun, sleepovers, late nights with friends, window shopping downtown and impromptu sushi lunches.

x,
Tiffany

No comments: