Saturday, September 12, 2009

Free Ballet Austin


Information and image pulled from Ballet Austin


Details:
Who: Ballet Austin
What: Come Dance! 2009
When: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009 2pm – 6pm
Where: 501 West 3rd Street
Butler Dance Education Center
Why: A Day of FREE Dance & Fitness Classes
Ages: 3 and up
Admission: FREE (no registration required)


FREE Classes include:
Creative Movement and Pre-Ballet for Children, Teen/Adult Ballet, Ballet Fit, Broadway Jazz, Broadway Fit, Conditioning, Contemporary/Modern, Hip Hop, Hula, Kid's Zone Classes, Pilates Mat, Pilates Studio, Street Jazz, Tap, Theatre Dance, West Coast Jazz, Yoga *

*Check the schedule online at Ballet Austin's Web page.


+ I know I don't usually report on health and fitness, but I figured I should broaden my coverage a little bit to topics of interest to me besides just going to parties and shows. That is not all I am about, believe it or not. Anyway, I have been in this health schtick lately. So, I am very excited about Ballet Austin's free day. I will probably stop by a class or two (if that is allowed) and drink a free Froot's smoothie. I will also be covering this day via podcast for a class. I may or may not post this depending on how much I hate my voice.

Au revoir,
Td

No comments: