Friday, September 11, 2009

09-11-09

This is what I have compiled for tonight. It seems like a lot of fun things are going on this weekend. I wish I could clear my schedule and just pretend it was summer again.

Unfortunately, this is another one of those times I think it is okay to post a flier the day of an event (I just like to be timely... I know I would forget about an event if I read about it the week before), but then the RSVP is closed. Anyway, this screening of HBO's Bored to Death, a "noir-otic" comedy featuring Jason Schwartzman, Ted Danson and Zach Galifianakis, seems like it would be a lot of fun. It is going be 'exclusively' screened at Action Figure off Cesar Chavez, and there will be a DJ and free food and drinks. I wish I had RSVPed myself.





The other two above are pretty self-explanatory. I will admit to not hearing about most of the acts playing at Scoot Inn for "Shake it Up," but the party is hosted by Neiliyo, who is great.

Via Ultra 8201, they always know where the good concerts are in Austin:

+10 p.m. at Emo's: Chairlift, TV Torso, Booher & the Turkeyz (inside) $15 for Tickets
& She Wants Revenge, Kill Hannah & Paper Route (outside) $13 Tickets

No comments: