Friday, May 1, 2009

05.01-03.09

tonight:
Well, Death Cab For Cutie is playing at Austin Music Hall tonight, but I believe that show is sold out. I haven't kept up with their music since Plans, so I have nothing more to say about that one.
There's a lot of other music happenings tonight, however, if you'd like to do that.


I like this girl's voice; it reminds me of Zooey's.

And a DJ dance party type:

saturday:
I suggest you go to this,

it is a party in celebration for these two lovely boys:

If not, go to blog-friend Ultra8201's show starring good local bands:

or



Also, this weekend is

Old Pecan Street Festival with The Lemurs, Corto Maltese, The Steps and more

This is of course downtown (6th St.) on Saturday and Sunday pretty much all day.


And I'm spent.
P.S. Was anybody else downtown during that bomb threat scare? Here's the story. Did that get resolved?
P.P.S. Who else knew that Shakespeare's had these great Thursday deals?

2 comments:

James Allen said...

I found out about it 2 weeks ago, and have been both Thursdays since. It's something to count on, cause that place is never empty.

Anonymous said...

I knew! I tried to tell you when we were there two weeks ago but you and Victoria were too busy bailing, ha. But I too have been there every Thursday since I found out.

-Zoe