Friday, April 3, 2009

What's a girl to do?

Unsure of what to do tonight. I suppose I should muster something up. So far for tonight, I have been made aware of this Soul Night at Club De Ville and the regular DJs (and then some) at Creekside.




Yup, something at BB I don't really know a thing about. Also here's a CD release party happening at The Scoot Inn.

Quoted: "Join us for our CD release masquerade party at the Scoot Inn! We'll have a variety of entertainments including ourselves and some of our favorite Austin area bands, a build-your-own masquerade mask area, free photobooth portraits by Trevor Ray Thompson, and MUCH more!

9PM--Spain Colored Orange (CANCELED)
10PM--Graham Reynold & Peter Stopschinski
11PM--THE INVINCIBLE CZARS
12PM--Bee Vs. Moth

$8 to get in, $12 to get in AND get a copy of Fortissimo!"

There's definitely a lot more to do on Saturday. First of all, I know non-UT students avoid campus like the plague, but Clap Your Hands Say Yeah are going to be headlining the Forty Acres Fest this year, and that's pretty cool.



I suppose if I find anything else, I'll update. Sigh, finally weekend.

No comments: