Saturday, March 21, 2009

SXSW: Saturday

Things are wrapping up.

About last night: I don't know why I forgot that the IHEARTCOMIX party was last night at the Salvation Army. I ended up there and all, but it was only by luck upon coincidences and a $12 taxi, ugh.

Anyway, I was so discombobulated about last night, hopefully today goes much smoother.

Here's a last minute flier.



Here's a tentative schedule for the day and my day (italicized):
All Day @Ms. Bea's (1104 East 6th St @ Medina St)
+ The Mae Shi, AIDS Wolf, Crystal Stilts, No Age//Line up
All Day @Canvas Bar and Gallery (105 E 5th St)
Day Shows @Urban Outfitters (Drag)
11:30AM - 9PM @Waterloo Park
+ MESS WITH TEXAS PARTY ft. everyone good-LIST
12:15 - 5PM @Cedar Street (208 W 4th St)
+ Filter Mag Party ft. Asobi Seksu
10PM - 4AM @Old Salvation Army (S. Lamar)
+ Mad Decent/IHEARTCOMIX! Party
7PM - 4AM @Safeway (1107 N. I-35)
+ PEREZ HILTON'S - ONE NIGHT IN AUSTIN FT.
Margaret Cho
Surprise Act
Ladyhawke
Thunderheist
NPSH
Solange
Lady Sovereign
Little Boots
Rye Rye
Ida maria
Yelle

Happiest e-mail I've received in a long time:
"YOU AND ONE GUEST ARE CONFIRMED"
Ohhhyessss... One Night in Perez, ha.


Tonight is going to be a busy, busy night.
Au Revoir,
Td

No comments: