Friday, March 20, 2009

SXSW: Friday

My compiled list of things tonight that probably won't suck.


I won't die if I don't see her today, but I'll cross my fingers.


11AM - 8PM @2207 Eastside Dr.
+ Backyard bash with Dallas DJs and Vega and Ocelot
1PM - 8PM @Club Primos (1700 E 6th St.)
+ Totally Badical with Learning Secrets, Ringo Deathstarr
2PM - 7PM @Complete Clothing
+ Tittsworth, Bird Peterson
4:30PM - 3AM @Burleson Warehouse
+ Scott Jawson presents a bunch of good shit
6PM - 8PM @West Tent (Bush Square Park)
+ NZ Party with Ladyhawke, etc.
2:30AM - late @Barcelona (6th St.)
+ "Let it Out" party with Dubbel Dutch

Italicized are the only ones I'll attempt to go to today. Last night was a bit of a fail. If anyone was at that Fool's Gold party, you saw how ridiculous the line was. How was everyone else's Thursdays? Mine was just crazy.

Apparently, you can only go to Purevolume with a red VIP laminate now?

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I HATE FOOLS GOLD
got in only after two hours of waiting and lots of pushing.

h said...

awsome girl ,awsome city and blog:)