Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'M GOOD; I'M GONE

I hope those of you who actually go to the blog, and not just Google Reader it, have noticed the little change I made on the right. Label clouds shouldn't only be for Wordpress or Typepad, or whoever has it. Thanks to my sister for showing me where to find the HTML.

Who cares? Anyways, Thursday at Antone's is going to be legen-dary. Lykke Li is so adorable. I'm excited to see what she looks like in person and if her mannerisms are as cute as they seem. Got two tickets, what up. There'll be an in-store performance at Waterloo at 5 p.m. before the show as well. And afterward, everyone who goes to the concert should definitely head over to The Parish to celebrate Ryan (nicest bartender ever)'s birthday.



Tickets are sold out!


-Td

1 comment:

StephanieAnn said...

yup, you're welcome!
miss you!
and my word verifier is "untater" :)