Friday, February 20, 2009

CRAFTS & FASHION

So, I'm always glad when I'm able to find things to do here that go beyond the scope of the typical -- or at least what's expected. Don't know if that made any sense or sounded offensive toward any particular persons. Anyway, I'm just trying to say I found some things to do this weekend in the arts and crafts and fashion and hair realm. First is something ASW informed me on.

Saturday. I think that's cute; it takes me back to elementary school. I just imagine a bunch of adults and otherwise coming in and gluing buttons to T-shirts, though I am sure it is much more sophisticated than that. It's just a cute image.

Here is something I found through fliers around the Drag - though I feel they are not doing so well advertising online.

Click for a higher resolution.
This seems like it'll be a pretty good fashion event. Express and Visible Changes, so nothing couture but I'm sure it'll be visually stimulating. Sunday.
Web site for show.

No comments: