Friday, May 16, 2008

LATE UPDATE:

Art Exhibit revisited, Hey La La @ the United States Arts Authority on March 29, 2008.

I went with a couple of friends and was only able to stay for some art and a few Hey La La songs, but from what I stayed for, it was really cool. The art was all very innovative, especially the video art and the humongous piece Kristine and I took pictures with.


Dressed up for the RSJ ME$$ party at the Abandoned Club.

Photos taken by a really stoned artist who did the wall drawing in the background.

hey la la and their awesome visuals in the background, made for cool band pics

Gramophone


I am going to start actually trying to update on events after they happened actually; this was far too delayed... but I just randomly found the pictures on my computer and remembered to edit and post them. :D
-Tiffanyyyy

P.S. Those of you who keep up should know that Hey La La is no longer a band, but their tribute page can be found HERE. RIP Hey La La, I really liked your sound.

No comments: