Tuesday, April 24, 2012

INTERVIEW: Airick Woodhead AKA Doldrums

PART 2 of 2: I was able to interview the man behind Doldrums, Airick Woodhead, briefly, before his, Bear In Heaven and Blouse's show at The Parish tonight. This band peaked my interest during SXSW. His music and his responses to my question are across the board curious and intriguing. Listen below.

Photo by Kate Ray Struthers

Who are your musical icons of the moment?
Mickey mouse, Slayer, Bach

Who are your icons of all time?
Stalin, Moses, Peter Pan

Growing up, what was your dream career?
Musician

Where do you want to go with your life now?
Where should I go with my life? Mmm... I can't decide between Taco Bell and Wendy's.

What are you doing on 4/20?
Playing a show in Kentucky with Bear in Heaven

LISTEN:

No comments: