Monday, February 27, 2012

SXSW 2012 + THIS BLOG


Hey guys, I know I am by far not your go-to source for parties and RSVPs for SXSW, but in the past I've posted a ton of fliers/parties and I kind of like doing it for myself at least. And if any of you find it at all helpful, that's a bonus for me.

SXSW 2012, I'm doing things a little differently. And by that, I mean I'm going to make it a bit more organized. I'll be posting all of each day of SX's parties in a blog of its own so that on the day of, I can just reference one blog post instead of scanning through pages and pages of posts. Hope you guys are into that. Starting the process now, check back for updates. You can easily reference SXSW by clicking on the SXSW label in the right column.

Making sure I include RSVPs where RSVPs are needed, if I miss anything... feel free to point out my mistakes. This shit is hard to keep track of.

No comments: