Thursday, December 15, 2011

XMAS SPIRIT


Sorry for not posting, just getting into the Christmas spirit, kind of. I can't believe it snuck up on me, and I haven't planned even one present yet. I don't even really know what I want, which is atypical for me. I used to compile wish lists far in advance. I guess things change when you start being able to buy things yourself.

Now for one of the best parts of the holiday, there is music to accompany --

ft. Madonna, Elvis, Nsync, and all the other greats.
Kristin of Galz-R-Us was my last contributor for Voyeur.

Alternatively, for some Christmas covers by Idiot Glee (who I interviewed here)

I think Sleigh Ride is my favorite, too. Downloads are $1, but you can give it a listen for free, same goes for his previous year's covers "An Idiot Glee Christmas."

No comments: