Monday, October 11, 2010

Yelling at the Sun with Paul Banks

All of you know that I'm a fan of my friend & musician Paul Banks & The Carousels. I made a behind the scenes video of them back when I was still in school. I filmed the band recording in studio for their first full length album, which is being released November!

Do be sure to go to their album release party at Stubbs, Nov 6!!!


Note: Song in background is unfinished, sneak peek cut of "I Don't Cry"


In even more exciting news, the album, titled Yelling at the Sun, features drawings and slogans by writer and editor Dave Eggers, best known for his memoir A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius. Looking great so far. I have had the privilege of hearing some songs from the album (including the one in my video) and must say, I think it is going to be a great one!

The album will be available as a digital download and vinyl LP come November. I'll keep you updated!

No comments: