Monday, October 25, 2010

Updates: Broken Bells + Voting + Burger City


Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside
This song has been haunting me on the radio (yes, I may be the only person in the world who listens to FM radio still), and I had to figure out what it was. I know a stink at keeping up with music, but when I found this video, I had to share. It's amazing and for lack of a better/different word -- haunting. I love the poolside imagery, but paired with the distopic future, it's quite a feature film.


Voting

I early-voted in Fiesta today; have you voted, yet? I would like to see a little change... I won't tell you who to vote for, but if you care enough, you should, too.


BURGER CITY SHIRTS!

As if there was any other incentive to go to Burger City Rock n Roll at The Grand Monday nights -- Ben Tipton has now created this rad Burger City shirts for only $10. You can grab one tonight. I am in love.




No comments: