Thursday, December 17, 2009

preemptive weekender

There is always so much going on in Austin when I am out of town. I will be out of town for a long time -- well, out of the country. Thus, I thought I would try to cover as much base as possible beforehand. I guess Taiwan has internet, but not as on-hand as when I am in the U.S. So, it seems like there is a lot going on this weekend. Lots of holiday benefits, shows, etc, even a special birthday.
Happy Birthday, Mike!
(and of course Orion and Don as well)
Mike has always been super helpful and nice, and the PS has always had my back. So, of course, visit them if I become a ghost these next few weeks and forget to post; they are super helpful.

thursday:
[click for higher res]
friday:

saturday:

1 comment:

Mike Peen said...

Thank you so much, Tiffany! Have fun in Taiwan!
-Mike