Thursday, November 5, 2009

John Renaud: Behind the Scenes with Peaches


I am sure you guys have all been checking out the John Renaud feature video on Fashion Leak, an up-and-coming company that I am very proud to align myself with. The Fashion Leak family has been working extremely hard to bring you this exclusive content, and I am glad to be along for the ride. Our trip to Dallas to film our designer John Renaud with his celebrity client Peaches was a success, and I thought I would share some behind the scenes looks with you guys.




Peaches and her band were very down to earth, as expected. John, being the charming man that he is, was also very accommodating. I was happy to give a couple of them their first taste of queso - a favorite Texas pasttime, but I suppose totally foreign to others.

*A special thank you to everybody involved: John, Peaches and company, uLovei, Margarita Ranch queso and of course Fashion Leak. See you all at the video launch party at Buy Definition (3100 S. Congress)!



Including [but not limited to]:
+ complimentary Platinum Liqueur Vodka drinks
+ goodie bags from Buy Definition
+ photos by John Pesina
+ attendance of up-and-coming designers John Renaud, I Love Factory, and Boudoir Queen
+ video screening of all feature Fashion Leak videos
+ pieces for display or sale by each designer
+ musical accompaniment of Monster Girl

No comments: