Sunday, October 4, 2009

temptation/sensation/elation/fascination

So, about a month and a half or so ago, I stumbled across the opportunity to be an extra in this Nikon Coolpix commercial filmed here in Austin. The commercial was made by produced by Rebel Rebel, an Austin production company, for Nikon. It was a pretty fun experience; I've never really done anything like that before. Lo and behold, I was a featured extra and you can catch glimpses of me in it -- three times, yes I counted.



The commercial is for a new camera, the Coolpix s1000pj, the world's first compact camera with a built-in projector. To learn more information about the product, go here, here or here. I think it's actually a really good idea. First of all, for the novelty of having a tiny photo projector, and second of all for its convenience. I want one. When I got to hold one, the director told me it was one of the only three (the other three were just used in other parts of the commercial) in America at the time. Exciting.

P.S. Does anybody know what song this is? Shazam it for me, iPhoners.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Commercial!!!
I saw it a few days ago via the peen scene's twitter:) You look so good in it. Hope you had a good birthday yesterday.
Laters,
James

Anonymous said...

the song is a rip off of "shut up and let me go" by "the ting tings". probably some no name band..
i know because they asked me to rip the song off for the commercial. i did...and they hated it :)

at least they let me to jump around with that guitar and get some face time..

Tiffany Diane said...

Oh, wow I was wondering why I felt so crazy for not knowing was song it was. I like it / thought it was a real song. I wonder what yours was like.