Thursday, April 9, 2009

mmhm

Finally the weekend's starting, though I suppose it already feels like a Saturday considering I'd been out nearly every night this week. Actually, maybe literally every night. Anyhow, tonight should be good with the Stereo is a Lie/Ringo Deathstarr/The Tunnels show at Mohawk (apparently Council Member Brewster McCracken will be guest bartending as a publicity thing for his run for mayor) and, of course, LS's new party at Lanai.

Also, apparently French Roast'll be DJing at Plush.

And Friday, besides the aforementioned Ariel Pink and Vivian Girls show at Mohawk is this:

& Saturday:


That's all I've got for now.
PS - Happy Belated to Tolly! I should hope to celebrate her "21st" with her this weekend, as well.

1 comment:

Austin Eavesdropper said...

YEAH!! Thanks for the birthday shout-out, Tiffany. :) I challenge you to a duel in the bounce house!