Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Famoushish


Photo Cred: Stephie, ya know

So I'm sure you've all gotten the news already, but if you go to The Famousish, they have written a "Last Note," meaning they have bowed down. I meant to write this about 12 hours ago, but stuff got really hectic. However, I am pretty sad about it, considering some of the best parties have been thrown by them. My favorite by far was the Flosstradamus party at the Black and Tan or the MSTRKRFT after-party at the FullSound loft. I suppose rumors of any future parties are nixed. I wonder if Fernando will still DJ?

I got a mention!

Rest assured, there will still be Learning Secrets to throw bad ass parties, numerous blogs I am unfamiliar with to get music from, and good people like Austin Eavesdropper, The Peen Scene and Party Ends to tell you what to do with your time.

Goodnight.

No comments: