Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ANOTHER SOUTHBY POST

Man alive, SxSW is really sneaking up. I should really stop daydreaming about it instead of worrying about the work I've got in store for me at the moment. However, here are a couple more events I've found that I've deemed worthy.

Gorilla v. Bear, Dallas music blog, is putting on a party at east side's Peacock. Also, friend DJ Sober of Central Booking/The Party will be playing there.

I don't know if you can read the fine print in the upper-left corner, but it says FREE/21+/NO RSVP, and I'm sure you can read the "FREE BEER" part.

Something else that sounds really great is the Red House Pizzeria day shows, mainly because I love Au Revoir Simone. Here's the full schedule for the shows. Click on it for a higher resolution image.


Also, here is the Web site for the pizzeria/events.

Can't wait!
-TD

No comments: