Tuesday, February 10, 2009

JIGSAW


Jigsaw
1. Let's Be Mates
2. So Human
3. Jigsaw
4. Bang Bang
5. I Got You Dancing
6. Pennies
7. Guitar
8. Student Union
9. Food Play
10. I Got The Goods

The new Lady Sovereign album is out for pre-sale at the moment, though it won't be released till April 7. I'll admit to not really getting into her back when she was popular, besides the obvious "Love me or hate me" rage, but I don't mind her latest single "I Got You Dancing." I think I heard a remix that I preferred to the original but couldn't tell you what that is for the life of me.

Download "I Got You Dancing" here

Lady Sovereign - I Got You Dancing

What is she going for with this video? I'm confused. She's always so over-the-top.
-Td

1 comment:

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Haha - I'm so glad you posted this video, Tiffany. I have to admit I kind of LERVE the baseball bat choreography....um, how awesome would that be to bust out at a party?? (Minus green face paint and football shoulder pads).