Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FREEZING COLD

I don't know how many of you can brave the ice cold weather, but if you can, go to Sounds Fun for Richard.Gear and cheap drinks, tonight. I heard that B&T was going to start making "ladies nights" and making it 18+ for girls and 21+ for guys. Is that true? I don't really know what is going on.

EDIT:: Turns out that 18+ thing is not true, although I am still entirely unsure of how they are with age at the moment. Last few things have been 18+, though I think they have been transforming into a strictly 21+ bar.


CANCELLED

Feel better, Davey!

2 comments:

teenagewolf said...

hey its teenage wolf

if you are in dallas Tonight
head down to disqo disco
il be doing a special dj set :D

Unknown said...

why dont they just put roofies in every girl's drink, and then they can just skip all the pretense