Friday, January 23, 2009

1ST WEEKEND

To be quite honest, I haven't been dubiously searching the internet for something to do this weekend. Thus, I will half-ass this post and tell you what I am considering doing -- and you can make what you want of it. If I do, however, find something worthy of mentioning, I will at a later time.


So far, the best thing I've been informed about is Le Garage Sale, which both East Austinites and That Austin Girl (new blog name: Austin Eavesdropper) have posted about. Here are the details:

January 24th - 25th, 2009

PALMER EVENTS CENTER

Saturday: 11am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm

Admission: $10/person*
2-day pass available: $15/person

CASH ONLY
* admission good all day for that day only
* no change rooms available
more details...

And on Saturday:
My friends at The Famousish are putting on hopefully another great event. Last saturday was crazy, so hopefully this one follows suit.


I'm going to need luck finding something to do tonight, seems like there are no good options at the moment.
-Tiffany

No comments: