Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Farah does it better


So, here in Dallas, I recently met this girl, Farah. Her band, named after her, is Dallas-based and adorable. They're a part of the Italians Do It Better label, along with Glass Candy - who I decided I like recently. I may not be the best music critic, but Farah's pretty damn good in by book. She says she's played at Beauty Bar a couple of times; let me know how that was if you had a chance to catch any of her live performances. Listen to Law of Life on the band's Myspace. I wish I had an MP3 download I could put on the blog.

FARAH MYSPACE
ITALIANS DO IT BETTER BLOG


You can buy the label's After Dark LP or CD on this site: IDIB Store.
Sounds like a good deal to me, maybe that should've gone on my wishlist. See you soon Austin,
TD

1 comment:

Megalithic Rick said...

Italians Do It Better Is My One Of My Fav Labels...I'm So Jealous You Met Farah ;)