Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank You, AnnieRay

I ran into Annie Ray at Beauty Bar the night of the Midnight Juggernauts and Heartsrevolution and she told me she read my blog, which was really nice to hear considering I honestly thought/still think maybe only 2-5 people read it. However, last night I checked onto her site, I saw this little gem:

Sweet niblets. Thank you to everyone who clicks on that link or TheFamousish link, you should drop me a line sometime so I know someone's reading.

-TD
P.S. I've been wanting to blog more about fashion, but since this site has been getting attention for other things rather I'm not sure if I should. We'll see. Keep on keeping on.
P.P.S. If you haven't bought tickets [click!] for this cave party yet, get on it.

There are supposed to be 'very famous' special guests, I'm hoping for Bill Murray, but moreso Harry Treadaway - dreamboat.

No comments: