Saturday, September 6, 2008

Come back, TheParty!

I think everybody who's been to The Party at Mohawk is missing it as much as I am. So, be sure to go tonight (!) to Whisky Bar, where The Party is coming back to spin, and with special guest Faux Fox.


Bringin' The Party from Dallas to Austin!
Plus, what a groovy flier.

I'm going to try to go of course. Try harrrd.

OR Milk @ Beauty Bar is always fun. At least I had a lot of fun at the one I was lucky enough to catch... the 4th I believe. This one looks dark, maybe you should go dressed like a vampire.


If not those 2, B-the-Beat (Brion) is DJing a house party tonight as well. Probably worth checking out of course, not that I have personally seen him myself. But a good house party is always a lot of fun - unless it involves getting harassed by bros and sohoes.

Here's the flier for that:

No comments: