Thursday, March 20, 2008

HOT TRANNY MESS

Christian Siriano at Fashion Week

This topic has probably already been long expired, but I'm really glad Christian won Project Runway this season. A) He's fierce, B) He lived modestly and obviously needed it more than the well-off Rami and Jillian, and C) His line just beat out the rest. The first photo I felt was too over the top; he needs to take a lesson or two on minimalism - maybe from Rami whose first few outfits were drab as hell. I was really in awe of his more downplayed pieces though, like the second image. Perfect.

Third place Jillian, though, I felt had some really strong outfits - or at least one's I'd totally wear.

Adorable.


Clearly this is the first blog. It's going to be my fashion blog of just my own style, things I like, and my little fashion projects. I'm ridiculously obsessed with clothing in the most materialistic, vain way possible that I had to dedicate an entire site to it. I love boots, metallics, nylons, things with heels, monochromatics, and any other typical in-style trends going on right now... but maybe I'll figure out a way to create a more unique look for myself.

Outfit today:

A high waisted houndstooth skirt by H&M, Capezio tights, black slouch boots, black top with rouching and a neck bow from XXI, and a long black cardigan trench with belled 3/4 sleeves.

Au Revoir!

No comments: